To illustrate, here's some of our OWN questions we've received from job seekers about working at Jobverse:
- Do you hire for entry-level positions?
- Do I need a Bachelor's degree to be considered for a role at the company?
- What should I expect at the interview?
- How many interviews will I have, and how long will they last?
- How do you find out what a particular position pays?
- Is there stock options?
- Who is your healthcare provider at Jobverse?
- As part of your health care benefits, do you have a flexible spending account (FSA)?
- What kind of maternity policy do you have?
- Do you have a 40K plan? Does the company match?
- As a new employee, how many days of vacation do I receive?
- Can vacation balances be rolled over year-over-year?
- What kind of working culture do you have at Jobverse?
- Does anyone on the team hang out outside the office?
- As an employee, would I have one-on-ones with my manager? How frequent?
- Can I attend industry conferences?
Day in the Life
- What kind of computers do you provide your employees?
- Do you have "summer Fridays”?
- Do you have a pet friendly office? Can I bring my labrador to the office?
- Can I wear jeans to work?