Here’s the key employer benefits of Q&A:
- Protect your employer brand – Q&A provides job seekers a stark alternative to employer review sites on topics like your benefits, culture, salaries, training, day-in the-life, interviews and dozens of other topics. Content that's employer-approved, factual, searchable, categorized, search optimized and in your brand.
- Improved candidate experience – Q&A is addictive, “sticky”. Job seekers spend a lot of time consuming Q&A content learning more about your company. You'll see your page views and length of stay metrics improve after you implement Q&A on your career site.
- Improved candidate quality – Candidates that consume Q&A better understand your company, benefits, recruitment process, etc.
- Better job seeker engagement - New way for job seekers to engage an employer (i.e., the 90%+ who visit your career site but don’t apply)
- Social - Jobverse can push your Q&A content to Twitter automatically.
- Candidate feedback – Employers learn what job seekers care about from their questions.
- Recruiter efficiency – Great tool for recruiter candidates. Recruiters spend less time educating candidates, more time recruiting.